Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Cinematic Detour

This post is dedicated to my brother from another mother Edward Caban - the writer and director of the short film I was honored to produce in 2012 FRIENDS AND STRANGERS. 

Besides being one of my oldest and dearest friends, he is also the most talented person I know - and I know a lot of talented people!  To be able to craft a tale such as this demostrates a true artistic soul. 

Making this movie was a labor of love that involved many sleepless nights but I wouldn't have changed a thing. 

As I've said many times -- I don't aspire to produce movies.  I only aspire to prodece Ed's movies.

Hopefully this is just the beginning - the best is always yet to come!


FRIENDS AND STRANGERS

Official Selection:
  • The Big Apple Film Festival 2011
  • The NYLA Film Festival
  • New Filmmakers New York 2012
  • Artisan Festival International World Cinema Festival 2012
  • Brooklyn Short Film Concert 2012
  • Asbury Shorts: The New York Short Film Concert 2012

Nominated: Best Short Film at Milan International Film Festival 2012

Winner: Best Short Film at Nyack Film Festival 2012
 
Watch the entire film here

No comments:

Post a Comment